Behind any successful business there are ideas and beliefs of its founders. PES exists not only due to its staff’s skill and effort, but also thanks to the
We hold a strong opinion that these rules must be the corner stone for any business:
- Strategic development outweighs momentary benefits.
- It is important to open up to the world around in order for the universe to reveal its resources to you.
- Always think globally in time and space.
- Go beyond the borders of one business or even one economic sector.
- The wider a conceptual foresight, the more successful a strategy you will have.
- Facilitate success: do not wait for ideal conditions but create them yourself.
- Society, business and science are not means for obtaining profit. They are part of the environment where mutual development is possible.
- Believing in what you do and those who work with you is essential.
- Always remember that rules are made to help people, not to limit them.